Saturday, January 8, 2011

Glad it's being used for something

For a little while Afton was showing interest in going to the bathroom on the toilet. I thought that was a good time to go and buy a little potty just for her. She was so excited when I set it up and she wanted to try it out. Before her bath Brett always sat her on the toilet so she did have some idea as to what was going on.

She soon decided that she didn't like this little potty or the big one for that matter and I figured I'd take a break to avoid trauma and frustration.

Anyway, the other day I walked into the craft room upstairs to find Afton sitting in the middle of the floor with her turtles and her toilet. She had all of the turtles inside and would shut the lid and carry them around. Of course I had to take pictures but as soon as I was done we talked about it, picked it up together and carried it back to it's spot on the bathroom floor.


She hasn't sat on it since but she hasn't played with it since either.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment