I love my wedding ring! I remember when it first arrived. I suddenly became so aware of my hand. As I was driving I would be checking out my ring, when I got ready I would see it in the mirror. I loved the feeling of it sliding to the side a little when it got cold outside and I when I was typing it was hard not to stare.
Well...somewhere during my pregnancy it didn't fit. I had heard about people having to get their ring re-sized after pregnancy but it wasn't going to happen to me. As soon as I have my sweet baby I will lose my pregnancy weight and my ring will slide back on.
I was wrong and in denial. Afton is 2 years old and somehow I kept thinking it will fit, it will fit. Well, it didn't fit. It hasn't fit for a long time which means I haven't been wearing a wedding ring. I have a band but it isn't the same.
So I finally decided to take it in. It took 5 minutes to drop it off, 1 week to re-size and it was free. What was I thinking? Sorry Brett.
But now here I sit typing and once again, my eyes are drawn to my ring. I have missed this ring and I'm so glad to have it back. It feels new all over again!
Now for the jeans...just kidding. I don't want to talk about that!
I'm glad you are getting to wear it again! I really missed wearing mine when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYeah for having your bling back!! Love how the excitement looking at it is there just like it's brand new!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you finally did it! Your ring IS so beautiful.. so I'm glad you get to enjoy it. :)
ReplyDelete