I've been so good at documenting everything Afton says or does, until lately. It all happens too fast. One day I am amazed that she knows something and the next day I am amazed to hear her talk about it. I want so badly to remember every little thing but sometimes I get so caught up in our day to day play and activities that I don't take the time to write stuff down.
Yesterday I picked Afton up from my mom's and in the car -
Me: how's your diaper
Afton: grandma changed it
Me: no she didn't
Afton: ok, daddy changed it
We went to go upstairs yesterday-
Afton: no mom, that is waaaay to high
Afton didn't feel well-
Afton: go get the Tylenol mom
Opening the door to see how cold it is outside-
Afton: (deep breath) hmmmmm, tastes good
Afton to Dad: Are you crazy?
Afton to mom: I feel icky.
Playing with father and mother doll-
Mother doll to father doll: You are so clever
In the car on the phone with my mom-
Afton was trying to get my attention and I wasn't responding fast enough so she starts yelling,
Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather
One of my favorite things to hear Afton say is "I'm ok" Anytime she falls down, bonks into something or makes a funny sound I am immediately saying, Are you ok Afton? She cracks me up because she almost always answers, I'm ok.
Afton climbed onto my lap as I was sitting at my desk and said "I want to do some crap mommy."
Oh Dear
Much, much, much more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment