I have used Shutterfly in the past to create a birthday book for my little girl. The process was easy, fast and the price including shipping was inexpensive. I loved the finished product and plan on doing it again!
For now though I haven't decided whether or not I want to use a family photo or just a photo of my little one for our Christmas card so it was great to scroll through the hundreds of options to get some ideas.
There are holiday cards
and so much more.... I got a lot of great gift ideas while scrolling this site.
Here are a few of my favorite cards!
I love this one because of its simplicity. I love the little tree and the little pop of color in the corner. I can see my little girl on this card.
You can find more photo -holiday cards like this here.
In this next one I love the way the color pops against the black and white photo. It's so fun and festive and any picture would work.
For more fun photo Christmas cards check this out!
I thought this card was great because it has spaces on the inside for pictures and updates. What a fun way to share a little more information!
Go here for more amazing story cards!
Thanks to Shutterfly, my biggest challenge now is finding the perfect picture!



Great idea! I LOVED your Christmas card that you got through them. By far the nicest and cutest card we got. The shots of Afton are amazing. Cute stuff!
ReplyDelete