Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shattered glass

A few nights ago Afton was sitting in the living room playing before dinner as usual.
I asked Brett to grab her and bring her to the table when dinner was ready.
A couple of minutes later we heard a loud crash. Brett and I looked at each other wondering what had just happened. We walked toward the living room to find the light fixture on the ground in pieces. It had fallen off somehow and shattered. Glass was everywhere and although we were all fine I was sick to my stomach thinking if it had been two minutes earlier, Afton would have been sitting right underneath it.
I don't know what I would do if anything happened to this kid. Whew!

3 comments:

  1. Scary!! Thank goodness you got her out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! I am so glad she wasn't sitting there! That would make any parent shake! Scary!

    ReplyDelete