Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday snow storm

Brett and Afton spent a good portion of the day playing outside in the freshly fallen snow. Afton loved wearing her hat and gloves but got frustrated when the snow stuck to the bottom of her boots.

Brett was like a little kid, rolling snow into a ball and devising a plan to make a snow hill big enough for all of us.

They rolled snowball after snowball toward the garden and soon enough a hill started to form.
Afton loved climbing to the top for a rest!

I think this poor kid needs some snow pants!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute shots! I love playing in the snow with my kids. I haven't gotten out this year and this makes me want to really try harder to play in the snow with them! I agree Afton needs snow pants. For as much as she loves to be outside I think it would be a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete