Once it was delivered grandma and grandpa came over to help with the assembly.
It was fun to watch my dad and Brett working side by side. They talked about football, basketball, and who knows what else! :)
Afton was asleep at first and I was able to sit on the back porch with my mom and chat while the boys worked. Once Afton woke up she was so excited to come outside and get in the middle of it all. She loves 'working' on things and was a very good helper.
By the time it got dark the swing set was almost put together, Afton was in heaven and we were all getting really cold! Brrrr


Looks like she will have a blast!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun...I think we have the same swing set!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I didn't know you got a swing set! Afton will LOVE that in the summer! What a nice Christmas gift! You got some great pictures of Afton helping.
ReplyDelete