Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Afton and Harvey

Tiff and Harvey came over this morning. We had originally planned on going to a pumpkin patch across the street to take photos (with Tiff's new camera) but it had been rainy so we decided to stay home and hit the trail instead.

It didn't take long for these two cuties to find a nice little puddle. It must have been calling their names because once they found it, we didn't go anywhere else.

I love watching these two play. For them everything is new, everything is fun, everything is worth investigating.

I'm sure Tiff and I looked like new mom's as we huddled around this puddle snapping photos. Twisting and turning our bodies and our camera's, we were determined to get a good shot.
I think it worked...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures as always! You capture the best things life! I love the one of her jumping-that's an amazing shot! Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete