Friday, October 8, 2010

Afton's birthday at the Zoo!

Today is Afton's birthday! To celebrate we went to the zoo. It was overcast and rainy (just the way I like it) and it wasn't crowded at all.
Afton was so excited to run and run and run and only stopped occasionally to look at some animals or ride the carousel or train.
She also loved the playground and went down the snake slide over and over.
I loved being able to leisurely walk around, talk to my honey and just enjoy being out with no agenda.
Afton only cried once when a little alligator snapped at her from inside the glass. They were face to face and it really startled her. Poor kiddo.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is such a darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures. I love the one of her on the train. What a fun outing. Happy Birthday to you Afton!

    ReplyDelete