
Afton's birthday party was WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT! I decided to have a pink theme to celebrate the fact that I have a little girl. My mom was so proud. I even wore pink!
I was obsessed with planning Afton's party and spent time looking on blogs, wandering craft stores, and working on treats, tags, and decor. I had so much fun and couldn't be happier.
We had her party in Lehi at Wines Park and the weather was beautiful. Her birthday isn't until the 8th of October but due to family complications we had it a couple of weeks early.
Family and friends came to celebrate, eat lunch, talk, laugh, and enjoy each others company! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful support system!
Thanks to everyone who helped out! Everything was beautiful and delicious! Mom - your cupcakes look like they came out of a magazine and Loni - I ate all of the extra sugar cookies! Whoops! They were so good!
And...did you figure out what the pink paper from the previous post was for? Tags! They turned out so cute!
I love this next picture. Afton had just arrived and was so excited to see everything on the table! The photo after that shows her looking at all of her pink balloons floating above!
So cute Heather! I loved all the decorations.. the pink food... and Afton was so adorable blowing out her candles twice (I think she would have done it all afternoon if we didn't have presents for her to open), and getting so excited about each gift. It was all so precious! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Heather! What a great PINK party! So sweet! I'm sorry I missed it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It looks completely fabulous and Afton is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe's so adorable!! Looks like it was a fun party!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! You are amazing! You are so dang creative. Afton is so cute and lucky to have you as a Mom!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING Pictures. I am always so impressed with the shots you get. I loved the party-it turned out perfect. You are such a great Mom. Thanks for letting me be apart of it all!
ReplyDelete