When I was growing up I had a spiral bound notebook
that contained a list of every book I had read.
Whether it was short or long, good or bad, happy or
sad, it went in my notebook.
I loved keeping track of how many books I'd read.
But... I am sad to say that somewhere along the
journey of my CRAZY life I lost it. :(
I still love to read though and find myself getting drawn toward many different genres! I also love to read more than 1 book at a time.
I LOVE that Brett reads. Afton also LOVES reading.
It is a solid part of all of our bedtime rituals.
Some days I can't wait to climb into bed so I can read! I love it!
Can you guess which pile is mine? Hehe


How fun! I wish I had kept a record of all the book I've read.
ReplyDeleteI think it must be a teacher thing! Don't you just love to have all those books on hand from when we were teaching, Miya can't get enough. I love it! Now that I know you are a reader, you will have to give me some good recommendations.
ReplyDeleteI used to be such a good reader, but I lost the love somewhere. But when I find a good book, I can't put it down. I am thankful that Talisa loves reading, and she is learning to read herself!!
ReplyDelete