Those scrapebook pages are adorable! Afton is so lovely. Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes by when you have a baby. Its hard to believe my baby is almost 5 months! You did a great job documenting her 1st year. It's been fun looking at all the posts on your blog. I'll be sure to comment more often :)
Those scrapebook pages are adorable! Afton is so lovely. Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes by when you have a baby. Its hard to believe my baby is almost 5 months! You did a great job documenting her 1st year. It's been fun looking at all the posts on your blog. I'll be sure to comment more often :)
ReplyDeleteSmart sista! You've gotta show me how..
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little lady! Congrats, Heather. I felt so proud when Drew turned one. Somehow he didn't seem as fragile -- what a milestone! Linds
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm glad you figured out how to get them all on one post. And we should hang out more. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those pages!! What program are you using? She is so cute!
ReplyDelete