Saturday, October 17, 2009

Really?

Let me just start by saying, "I am a dork"! I have had blogger troubles lately and I am really behind but I just wanted to mention how disappointed I was that people quit commenting on my posts. All of the sudden they seemed to just stop and I assumed people either weren't logging on or they didn't care enough to comment. So here is where the dork part comes in... I FINALLY decided to investigate and found I had changed my settings to verify each comment before it was posted. Ohhhhhh! NIce - so I am no longer disappointed and I am grateful to have friends and family reading my blog and want to encourage you to keep commenting because I love it!
Tons of pictures to come - I don't know where to start! Afton is walking, talking, making animal sounds, and is now officially a toddler. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am a dork myself because I always look at the pictures but don't comment. I guess I had better start. Rich just looked at the first 12 months and said, "There are some beautiful pictures!" I like the way you take different shots and angles of the same setting. It is neat. Keep up the good work. Grandma Karen

    ReplyDelete