Monday, October 19, 2009

Afton turns one!

Afton is one! I can't believe I have a toddler! Afton's birthday was on the 8th of October but her party was on the 10th. Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. We went to a park in Lehi and had lunch, cake and ice cream. All of the grandparents came along with aunts, uncles, cousins, and even a great grandma. The weather was beautiful and Afton's birthday balloons were blowing in the breeze. Everyone spent time eating, talking, throwing a football, and playing on the playground.

Afton didn't want anything to do with her birthday cake and when everyone sang Happy Birthday she started to cry! Other than that she was happy and completely content to walk around with Grandma Watrous and play on the playground! Afton was exhausted when we got home!

Afton's actual birthday was awful - she and I celebrated by throwing up all day! Luckily the party wasn't planned until that weekend! Poor kid!

Afton received many wonderful gifts from friends and family!
Car seat, baby doll with a bed and a blanket, musical clock, jacket and hat, onesie and dress, hat and gloves, musical stacker, cloth tea set, musical-talking phone, books, levi's and a hoodie, Mr. potato head, a cute shirt, shorts and a t-shirt, and a wooden alphabet set!

We are so grateful for friends and family and we appreciate everyone celebrating this wonderful day with us!










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love Afton's birthday shirt! She looks like she enjoyed her day. I'm glad she was feeling better for her party!

    ReplyDelete