For the last few months I have been torn between digital scrapbooking vs hands-on. (I know - me scrapbooking at all is funny) I am not terribly creative and get extremely frustrated working on simple projects. Anyway, I started a scrapbook/journal using paper, glue, scissors, etc. and I was excited about my work until... I gave in and decided to try my hand at digital.
Ok - I LOVE digital scrapbooking.
Somehow it seems sooooo much easier, less time consuming and the finished product always seems to look better. The only problem is the printing. I have found a few places that will print a 12 by 12 but they are usually around $3.50. Yikes! Is that worth it? My other options are to print them smaller and mount them on a 12 by 12 so they will still fit into my existing scrapbook. I don't know, but I will continue to go digital for now and use my hands-on creativity for other projects. Any thoughts or tips would be great!

Save 3 pages on a 12x36 and have them printed at Costco for $5. I too love digital- I was a paper scrapbooker for a long time and converted to digital in Sept. SO much easier and cheaper with all the free stuff out there.
ReplyDeleteI am also trying digital. I have heard that costco is a good place for printing.
ReplyDelete