Is it possible to miss someone even when you are with them?
Today I met a friend at the park and Afton fell asleep. She slept through us sitting on a blanket, soaking up the sun, going for a walk and the drive home.
All the way home I kept thinking - I miss her.
I miss her little smile, her wiggly body, and the way she
loves to look at everything. Silly, I know!
When I got home and got over the guilt of having had her in her car seat for so long I was so glad to see she was awake. She was smiling and rested. Her little hands were waving around and I couldn't get her out of her car seat fast enough.
It's a funny feeling - missing someone who is right beside you.
I do that too!!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel!
ReplyDelete