This weekend we were able to bless Maya in our home. My dad gave the blessing and Richard, Morley, Judd, Brother Seale (his sweet wife came too), and Tim were here to stand in the circle. I'm sad so many others missed this day but grateful for those who were here to support us and of course we understand everyone has busy schedules.
It's been such a long journey. 10 years of marriage and thousands of dollars later we feel as though we're complete with these two amazing girls. I hope they are close and look out for each other and give each other advice over the years. I hope they confide in each other, don't judge each other and make each other better people. They are so different already and I can't wait to see how Maya grows and becomes a playmate for Afton.
The blessing was simple. Fruit, veggies, dessert and a few family members. The weather was beautiful, the kids played outside and I'm actually just glad it's done.
I was so grateful to have Tim here. He was here for Aftons' blessing and I knew with him traveling so much we'd be able to coordinate again. It's so fun to visit with him and with Keeley who is absolutely beautiful! Both the girls love her!
We love having Grandpa Morley over and so glad he was able to hold Maya and stand in the circle.
Typical shot of the kiddos.
My sister in law Krista and her beautiful, sweet baby Presley!
So grateful for my parents. They are available, supportive, and loving. My kids adore them and they are two people I admire the most!
So grateful for Brett's parents. They are so kind and loving and our kids are so lucky to have them nearby and willing to spend time with us.
Russ and baby Presley. Brett and baby Maya. Judd and baby Max.
My sister in law Tiff and her adorable little guy Max.


















No comments:
Post a Comment