We don't have many spring flowers but right about now (beginning of June) we start to see some color.
Before we had kids Brett and I knew the names of every flower, ground cover, bush and we knew when it bloomed, what it would look like, where we got it, etc. Now I know when my kids are hungry, need to sleep or are feeling overwhelmed. It's funny how that changed. Brett can still give a good yard tour but I've given up! I'll just enjoy!
Poor baby girl has been sick for 2 weeks. She started out stuffy with a little cough, fever and I took her in for her 6 month well child only to find out she had an ear (right) infection. The nurse administered shots and sent me off with a prescription for an antibiotic. Halfway into her antibiotics I thought she was feeling better and took her swimming. The next day she woke up with a barking cough, runny nose and was even more clingy than before. It is so sad having a sick child but it's a good reminder to be grateful that she isn't really sick. This will go away, she will be okay. But still, her sad eyes, cough and runny nose make me sad!
Thank goodness she still has some smiles!
She's also found her toes recently which has given her plenty of entertainment!
She also loves daddy's hat. Whether it's his sun hat or baseball cap, she loves it!
Blake and Afton hiding in their jungle cabin!
Afton wanted to plant something of her own so Brett took her to the nursery and she chose these pretty pink flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment