My mom took her out to lunch and to buy a new outfit for school and Afton was so excited. I asked her if I could come and she said, no Mom. It's just me and Grandma! Tear....





I told Afton I 'had' to have a few first day of school pictures and she was so much fun! I just love her excitement and her big, big smile! She was so excited about her new dress and hat!!
The teacher was nice enough to let me sneak in and snap a few photos. Afton went right to work!
When school was out we picked up a yummy cookie and a doughnut and went home to talk about her day. Bear had to join us and I think Afton ate more of my doughnut than her cookie but it was so nice. I hope she'll always give me a minute to ask silly questions and tell her how much I love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment