We got in to see Santa a little early this year. And I mean early...it was before Thanksgiving!
But it books up fast so I'll take what I can get.
There is an option to have a parent wear the Santa suit but Brett and I love the Santa there and love watching him with Afton. She gets so shy and nervous which is not like her at all!
She loved climbing in the sack!
So so cute!!!
Last year we had Santa's face in 2 of the shots and I didn't realize until I was home looking through these that there wasn't even 1 with his face but oh well. Afton had fun and I do love the pictures!
And I just had to add these...it's fun to see how much she's grown.







Man Afton is so dang cute. She has the most perfect face and eyes! I love these shots! Did you take them all or did the place take them? They are so good.
ReplyDelete