Saturday, December 29, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

This year for Brett's birthday we were going to stay in, eat pizza and watch the Jazz game (which we did along with my parents who came for dessert) but somehow the day before his birthday we ended up seeing the Hobbit and going to Red Robin for dinner. Brett ordered his favorite, Burnin' Love Burger!!

I told the waitress it was his birthday and I thought he was going to kick me under the table...hehe!

The dinner and (free) dessert were delicious and it was nice to get out.
And the Hobbit was good even though I slept through the first 30 minutes. That is a long movie!

A couple nights later we celebrated with the Keetch's by watching the BYU bowl game and eating cake!!



1 comment:

  1. Dates are always so fun. That dessert looks so good...and that was free! Most "free" desserts aren't that big!

    ReplyDelete