Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fishing with Dad

Six in the morning came really early today. I actually woke up around 5 and couldn't fall back asleep. Ugh

Needless to say I was ready to go when my Dad pulled into the driveway. I grabbed my gear and headed out. I will say I haven't been up that early in a long time. Thanks to Brett I am not getting up for work and if I am up that early I can always go back to sleep.

Anyway, we took off and spent the next 3 1/2 hours driving, drinking Coke, eating breakfast sandwiches and bagels, and luckily buying new sunglasses for me. I was really overdue and finally remembered and forked over the $15!

We drove into the middle of nowhere and I had my eyes open for Mountain Lions the whole time. We didn't have any service and hunting season had already begun so we wore orange and headed out!

The drive was beautiful, the river was small and fun and we had a really great time catching fish!


















1 comment:

  1. Okay sorry I'm commenting so much...I can't believe you caught all those fish. That is so fun! What great memories with your Dad! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete