Sunday, September 16, 2012

BYU fans

Brett, his 4 brothers and his Dad all have season tickets to the BYU games. It's been a family tradition since Brett was little but as far as I know, no one ever went there for school. hehe

It definitely hasn't stopped generations from passing down the Cougar Love and spending game time together. We eat, cheer, and show our love through our BYU attire!

I love my cougars...growl
 Afton gathered acorns from our oak trees to take to Grandpa.
 We tried...Afton's silly smiles make me laugh.
 Cutest cougar ever......
 Richard and Karen are always nice to have us over for game time!
 Judd, Avery, Tiff, and Harvey are our BYU buddies! We love spending time with them!
We love, love Lauren and Steve!
 Big smooch from me and of course he's pointing to the Y on my shirt. I am supporting the team!
 Tiff had these capes and Afton and Harvey loved running around and around and around!
 Bat girl!
 We stole this pose from Judd and Tiff. It turned out really cute!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are AMAZING pictures! I LOVE the first one of Brett and Afton. It's so cute! Looks like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete