I seem to be in a pretty constant battle with my hair. Maybe battle isn't the right word but sometimes I really don't like my hair. I feel like people have signature hair that looks good on them but I can't seem to find mine. I'll like my hair for a bit and then be ready for a change.
(Maybe this goes back to my decisions post). :)
I really want a mane. I want long thick hair that curls just right and bangs that sweep across my forehead.
I want the perfect color, one that compliments my skin and looks natural.
But I know better than to wait for that to happen so in the meantime I'll just consider (gasp) coloring it again.
It has been so nice the last couple of years not having to color my hair. No appointments, no money, no roots, no fuss.
But...
Lately I really feel bland and want to add some highlights or low lights or just go all over dark again.
Any thoughts because the darkness is calling my name...
I think you would look cute dark!
ReplyDelete