I am not one of those people who dreads my birthday or pretends it's not happening. I have worked hard to get myself here and I love today!
Good decisions are shaping my life every day and I have 37 years worth of memories! Today I have an amazing life.
Today I feel loved.
Today I spent time with my family.
Today I got phone calls from my closest friends.
Today I got presents I didn't expect and loved.
Today I had a birthday dinner at my mom's and Afton couldn't wait to blow out the candles.
Today I got flowers from my sweet honey.
Today I am older, and wiser, and more wrinkly, with more gray hair, and ok with that.
Today I am grateful for my husband, my daughter, my parents, my siblings, my friends, and all those who have been good examples and shown me how to be happy.
Today I watched Afton enjoy an ice cream cone after her cupcake.
Today I enjoyed a girls night out with friends from my neighborhood.
Today I got some sister time!
Today I am happy to be 37! Thanks to all who called, texted, gave little gifts, and made me feel special! I am one lucky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment