Afton stayed behind with Brett and Grandma and didn't seem as sad as I'd secretly hoped. (Brett took the picture and wanted to make sure his new tree was in the background!)
Once we got to St. George we met Zane and Ivy at the Pizza Factory. Everyone was stuffed after eating huge twisty bread sticks, calzones, pizza, and yummy soda's. Zane and Ivy are incredibly talented and sweet and it was so nice to spend time with them. I miss them!
I love these two! I'm glad they'll still hang out with me!
After dinner Krista and I went back to our room (which was really nice) and had fun talking and hanging out. My throat was hoarse by the end of the night. I can't remember the last time I'd talked so much in one day!
We slept in the next morning and it felt great to have my own big bed to snuggle up in until I chose to get out!
The next morning Krista dropped me off to meet Rache on her way to work. Rachel and I had breakfast and wandered through the Polo store. It was so great to see her (self portraits not so great, of me) and I loved just sitting and talking.
Once she left for school I was stranded (yeah). I was stranded at the outlet malls in St. George in 65 degree weather. Ahhhhhh
I wandered and wandered until Krista was done. We ate lunch in the sunshine and headed for home. Krista is so easy to talk with and the drive went by so fast. It felt good to be home and I was happy to see my little Afton.
Sounds like a fun day off! Glad you got to enjoy yourself, the bed sounds heavenly! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to go and have a mini vacation! (Even if you didn't buy anything...)
ReplyDelete