Afton was blessed in our home today. My dad gave the blessing and Afton sat quietly the entire time. Grandma W. brought some little tiny birds for her to hold.
Everyone was kind enough to come out on a weeknight to participate and we are appreciative.
We were missing Uncle Dan and Uncle Matt, both of who live out of Salt Lake. We missed them both but were able to have Uncle Tim attend while in town from Phoenix.
Keeley, Tally and Holdy played quietly upstairs during the blessing and came down after for dessert.
It was a wonderful experience and I am thankful for all who attended and participated!


That is so great. I am glad you got to have her blessed. I have been meaning to ask you how this went so I am happy to see and read that it was really good. I am glad Afton sat still long enough and that it was a good experience.
ReplyDeleteHow great!! I bet it was such a beautiful evening!
ReplyDelete