Brett said the color pictures were much better so I added a couple to the bottom. Either way...
I can't begin to express how much I love this kid. She is amazing and I am constantly fascinated by her words and actions.
Lately she is big on kisses which I will gladly accept. I love everything about her and I am so lucky to be her mom!
Okay sister I'm going to have to come back and read your blog! Way cute pics of you and little sweetie pie! So I had to chuckle when I saw Tiff's pic of your girl and all of the boys. I think she is yelling "help, get me away from these smelly boys"..."mom"...very cute pic!
So you and Tiff sure blog a lot! I need to get in on the action! What a sweet site! I'll be back! Good to talk to you the other day.
Those are darling pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteOkay sister I'm going to have to come back and read your blog! Way cute pics of you and little sweetie pie! So I had to chuckle when I saw Tiff's pic of your girl and all of the boys. I think she is yelling "help, get me away from these smelly boys"..."mom"...very cute pic!
ReplyDeleteSo you and Tiff sure blog a lot! I need to get in on the action! What a sweet site! I'll be back! Good to talk to you the other day.
Very cute pictures! You are such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! I love those pictures.
ReplyDelete