Sunday, January 24, 2010

Memory game

I have been wanting to make this FOREVER. It was one of the things on my to do list. Check!
I used wood and scrapbook paper and I love how it turned out!

 
So far Afton loves to play with it, but in her own way!

 

When I found this idea I was so excited and already scheming up another way to make the same game. I want to use pictures and I think I will use all paper instead of wood. Hmmm... we'll see. I'll post pictures whenever it's done!
And Jen... thanks for motivating me to finish! One more project down!

3 comments:

  1. they're adorable!! love her version of the game too, hehe! the rounded corners are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea... you are such a crafty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! It'll be love for a long time!

    ReplyDelete