Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas crafts!

This is an advent calendar I got from a girl in my neighborhood who supplied materials for Super Saturday. As you take away each number (stuck on with magnets) you reveal a picture. It took a little while to put together but turned out pretty cute! I used pictures of Afton's first Christmas!


This idea came from my sister in law. She made these last year and Afton loves her so much I decided to make them for my family this year. They turned out really cute. Here are a couple of examples.


This last idea also came from my sister in law although I used a different format and downloaded the templates off the internet. The pictures are 5 by 7 and will be hung in my honey's office using a binder clip. (that way it won't get lost in the shuffle of paper work on his desk)
Here is the cover and a couple of months!


 

2 comments: