Afton in her cute little skirt made by Grandma Watrous!
Fun new puzzle!
Afton resting for a minute with Grandma and her baby (who is wearing a matching skirt)! Well, kind of!
At this point we knew Afton didn't feel well but we weren't sure why. We tried to find an Instacare Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but didn't have any luck. We finally got Afton into an after hours clinic the next day only to find out she had RSV. Great! Poor kid!
I asked my dad to paint a picture of Afton but I had no idea he had even started. I was shocked (in a good way) to see this picture under the tree. It made me cry! Afton is so lucky to have such a wonderful keepsake. Thanks Dad!
I had also asked my mom for a crafty favor. I wanted three angels to hang in Afton's room and my mom asked me to choose the frames. I told her I would do it after Christmas and was again surprised to see a finished gift. The angels are perfect, better than I envisioned and Afton is so lucky to have something so special. Thanks Mom!
Wow! That painting is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour parents are so talented!
ReplyDelete