Afton doesn't like to wear her sunglasses so this was a rare moment caught on film. She is also very unhappy with her life jacket so this was also a rare moment (tear and struggle free) caught on camera. She did seem to enjoy the boat ride though, especially when I pulled out the cheerios.
Afton LOVES the water. She will splash and play all day long! Bear Lake water is freezing but here in the shallows it seems to be a bit warmer. She wanted to walk everywhere but finally decided to take a minute, sit down and relax with her dad.
Fun family moment - I know - I am not sure why I am posting a picture of me in my swimming suit but the overall picture is just so cute and so fitting of what we spend our days doing. Afton loves to walk. I am so glad this didn't start earlier because she would have been way too little. All day long she grabs my fingers and leads me around the house. She knows where she wants to go and will turn you and guide you until you hit the right destination. I will be glad when she can walk on her own just so I don't have to bend down all day! (not that I have that far to go)

she sure is a cutie! my sadie is a good eater too, and when i say good, i mean she shoves food down her throat as fast as possible. oh well, at least we don't have any fights over whether or not she's eating...hehe
ReplyDelete