Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year!!

Someone left these cute BYU shirts wrapped up on our porch! Afton was so excited and she was trying to mimic Maya's cute face. So funny!
 I bought Afton a cute book about the story of Jesus and every other page was a stencil. Afton LOVED it!!
 Cute Christmas Tree
 Fun painting of a wise man and a donkey
 LOVE these two 
 This year Afton was able to perform in the Learning Dynamic's Christmas Program. It was at the Legacy Center and my mom watched Maya while I went. Afton was a reindeer and her part was, the bells are shined. She did great. 
 Afton loves Mrs. Mower
 I kind of felt like a train wreck but it was the first time I'd been out in public since having Maya!
  Afton and her friend Connor were cracking me up. They were goofing off, laughing, poking at each other and being so silly. (don't mind that ladies head)




 For a gift Afton made Mrs. Mower a card and gave her a yummy candy bar. The card had a bunny in a garden full of carrots and vegetables. 

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year but here were a couple I messed around with. Too much skin according to Brett. He's probably right.

 Christmas Eve pj's. They looked small when I bought them even though they said 5T. They looked even smaller on. Oh well...
 Strange thing at the Keetch's this year. Afton seemed so sad a lot of the night. She had this solemn face and I couldn't figure out what was going on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment