Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dance performance

Afton wanted to take dance again so we signed her up at the Legacy Center. She had a lot of fun and looked forward to going. We found out the performance was on a Thursday and we were leaving for Capitol Reef that day so I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she'd rather go out of town and miss the performance. I was okay with that. I ordered her costume anyway which turned out to be a good idea because we were able to go to the dress rehearsal on Wednesday night. My mom and dad came to watch and Afton had a lot fun with the girls.
I didn't pay for pictures this time and because I only had  my 50mm I wasn't able to get very good pictures. These are phone pictures but they are oh so cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment