Some days I don't make it to the shower and I ALWAYS smell like milk (which Afton loves) and my hair is constantly in a ponytail, my sweats are on and I don't talk to adults much right now but you know what... I wouldn't change anything.
I'm in love with these girls of mine and since having Maya I've felt a calmness and desire to sit and enjoy the moments more than document (my camera's had a good break). I still love taking pictures and I am hoping to get this blog up to date but for now I spend my time snuggling a sweet baby girl and playing whatever game Afton's just made up.
Sometimes we make cookies, sometimes we snuggle under a blanket, sometimes we giggle and laugh and my heart wants to burst watching a big grin spread across Afton's face or listening to her silly giggles. She made me a mother and I was so worried about taking away from her by having another child but she's in heaven. She can make Maya smile and squirm with joy and she's always willing to help. Some days I know she needs extra attention and I do my best but I do feel a little guilt...
All in all I think we've adjusted well but our lives are just what they are. Tiring, sometimes boring, smelly, slow, silly, fun, and so much more. This time won't last long and I'm so appreciative of these two sweet little girls who need me!
Random instagram pictures... and link to the article below!
It's worth reading!
somebody needs you



























No comments:
Post a Comment