The food was delicious (I couldn't eat much because of my diabetes) but it looked really good, the decorations were so cute and many friends and family came!
Afton had so much fun. She acted as if the shower was for her. She opened all the presents, loved putting little favor bags together for people and really loved the yummy treats!
Thanks to my friend Jess who took these fun pictures!
By the end of the night I couldn't help myself with these pretzel bites. I finally ate a couple and boy were they delicious!
The girls had a basket of diapers along with markers to leave messages for me or Brett... very cute!
Mindy and Becky - what would I do without these two??? Love my face in the back. Boy am I happy!
Crystal is the best. She is my amazing visiting teacher and has worked with me in Beehives. She also made me the most delicious peanut butter cookies to eat during my diabetic pregnancy!
Ranae, Ashley, Abby and Mindy are all amazing and supportive friends and I was so glad they came!
Seriously love these two!
My sweet mom came for a bit as well as Grandma Karen and Tiff! So grateful for a supportive family!
Lisa and Candi
Belly shot
Julie and Jill - those smiles just make me happy!
Diana and Mary have been so good to me. Diana has been Aftons' primary teacher and Mary is my amazing visiting teacher!
Jessica and Lisa are wonderful. Jess took these great pictures and is a great friend. Lisa and I have worked together in YW and I hope to still see her!
Liz is my amazing visiting teaching partner (I am not a good partner) and her daughter Abby is one of my sweet Beehives.
Afton was so excited to have so many diapers and proceeded to organize and rearrange throughout the day!
Oh my goodness I LOVE those pictures! They are so amazing! It was so fun to look through them all and remember that night. It was so much fun! You have soooo many friends!!!
ReplyDelete