Friday, November 1, 2013

Cascade Springs and Deer Creek

At least once a year we like to drive over the Alpine Loop and go to Cascade Springs! We usually go in the fall but decided today was a great day to go for a drive.


































































After Cascade Springs we drove over the hill into Midway. We stopped at Deer Creek to throw some rocks and soak our feet but I actually had Afton's suit, towels, and sand toys in the trunk.

So Brett being the great dad he is got into the water in his shorts and the two of them had a water fight! I love watching Afton smile and laugh and I love hearing her giggles as she's trying to get away from Dad.



This fish was dead and was soooo stinky. Brett finally got a stick and went and threw it in the bushes. Yuck









No comments:

Post a Comment