Sunday, July 21, 2013

Princess Camp

I had heard of a Princess or Fairy camp through the gals in the neighborhood and figured I'd check it out this summer. I asked Afton what she thought and she was very excited! It was Monday - Friday from 9 - 11:30. This meant I had to wake her up everyday to go but she was game and had a good time although by about Wednesday she was burning out a little. It must not have been too bad though because she's already talking about Fairy Camp!!

Every day was a different princess theme and the last day the cuties sang this song telling us about their week.

If you're a Princess and you know it 'read a book'

If you're a Princess and you know it 'paint the walls'

If you're a Princess and you know it 'fall asleep'

If you're a Princess and you know it 'swim in the ocean'

If you're a Princess and you know it 'lose your shoe'

If you're a Princess and you know it 'kiss a frog'

I'm a Princess, I'm a Princess
I am good and kind to all
I'm a  Princess, I'm a Princess
Oh I can't wait to go to the ball....

Princess Afton and Princess Kim

Our friends from the neighborhood.
Savannah, Olivia, Josie, Addie, Afton, and Annie

Items gathered from each different Princess day!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment