The first night it had rained and rained and I didn't even take my camera out of the car! The girls were freezing, muddy and extremely happy.
Thursday night between dinner, a skit, testimony mtg. and smores I did manage to take a few pictures.
The Mia Maids. Both used to be my Beehives. I miss them.
Emily and Anastacia
The Laurels and YCL's.
Makayla and Maria
The Beehives - this looks like a big group but a month ago I had 11 girls!
Irelee, Jaycie, Abby, Cassidy, Leslie, Mckenna, Sara, Katie
Goofballs trying to start a fire!
Every girl and leader brought up 22 of the same beads, something that represented them and we all made bracelets. Well I didn't. I got up there just after they finished but they were kind enough to make one for me.
Emily ran over as soon as I got there. She gave me my bracelet and told me which bead belonged to who. I was impressed she'd remembered them all.
Mine was the turquoise rectangle bead.
The leaders -
starting left, going up and down
Michelle Christensen (camp assistant), Lisa Cox (YW secretary), Jennie Skipper (Camp leader), Crystal Schrivner (YW 2nd counselor), me (baby belly), Candi Mc (YW 1st counselor), Susan Butler (camp cook), Emily Walker (camp assistant, bigger baby belly), Jess Cutler (YW president)!

Bishop Peterson and his adorable wife (and my VT partner) Liz.
Jess and Jennie
Jaycie and Cassidy with their hoodies and lanterns.
I WILL STAND was the theme.
The Bishopbric
Ryan Peterson, Eric Seale, Mark Day
This was actually the first day. It dropped down to about 54 degrees and boy were we glad for our hoodies! Jess also made everyone a pink headband with their initial. So cute!
Last year - girl's camp 2012
Ryan Peterson, Eric Seale, Mark Day
This was actually the first day. It dropped down to about 54 degrees and boy were we glad for our hoodies! Jess also made everyone a pink headband with their initial. So cute!
Last year - girl's camp 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment