Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter

We sure had a nice Easter this year. Afton had been looking forward to Easter since before Christmas. She couldn't wait to hunt for eggs and spend time with cousins. I don't think she was disappointed!

We decorated eggs this year with a glitter kit I found. Afton wasn't very excited and only used glitter on 1 egg but we still had fun!


The night before Easter we filled eggs with LED lights and Afton had a fun Easter Egg Hunt. It lasted a while because we each had to take turns hiding the eggs, over and over and over....


































Always trying to get a good family photo! I love Afton's cute smile!

We went to my mom's after church for dinner. She had made ham, potatoes, asparagus and Melis made deviled eggs. I brought drinks and a salad. It was all delicious! During dinner, Afton told us all about how Jesus died for us and was resurrected. She knew the entire story and didn't miss a thing! I wish I would have been recording!

While the men hid the eggs Grandma Sandy worked on an activity with the kids. She had 3 egg cartons, each a different color ready with fake green grass and potting soil. She had the kids plant seeds and flowers and they had so much fun!



Tally and Holdy can't wait but I'm not sure what Afton's expression means. She was really excited!



After the egg hunt the kids filled little crates full of string for the birds to use in making their nests.
Afton loved cutting her string and we're excited to hang it in the backyard!


My mom bought these cute hats for Afton and Olive!

Baby Olive! She is adorable!


After mom's we left for the Keetch's. We got there just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt!! After that we had Strawberry Shortcake for dessert! Fun and delicious!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment