Friday, October 26, 2012

Family pictures

I sure wish I could do family pictures more than once a year. Why is it so hard to choose colors, outfits, accessories, locations, and just get out the door? Sheesh

We met Judd and Tiff at Wheeler Farm again this year thinking we'd start on the side containing more trees and bushes. The only problem was that we were a little too late and everything wasn't as full and vibrant as I'd hoped.

We had fun wandering around though and the kids always make us laugh. Brett and I took the photos of each other with Afton and Tiff did the family shots!

The sky was a little flat and I haven't done a lot of editing (mainly because I was hoping to get new editing software but it didn't work out) but I wanted to get these on the blog regardless!

Oh and of course pig had to come along...

I love the last two shots because it shows how big Afton's gotten! My little sweetie!




















1 comment:

  1. so dang cute! i love the one of you and Afton leaning up on a wall. Your dress it so cute!

    ReplyDelete