Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Afton's 4th birthday party!

Afton was so excited for her birthday this year! She quickly decided on a 'purple rainbow unicorn' theme! Grandma Sandy made her shirt and the unicorn cake. Afton's cousin Jordan painted faces, and all the kids had fun eating pizza and running around the park!

I obviously couldn't choose just a few pictures but that's because I loved so many. Thanks to my mom, my sis and my sis in laws for helping me take pictures! 






























4 comments:

  1. I love the unicorn horn hats! So cute! Looks like a great birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Party!!! Afton is so lucky to have such a talented and dedicated mom. P.s. I love all the Afton quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of afton with her horn and crossed eyes! way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This party is amazing. You always do such fun things. I love the pictures, especially the one of you and her with your horns touching. So cute!

    ReplyDelete