Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Still dancing!

I feel like I keep posting the same dance pictures but I guess that's what happens when you have multiple performances. This might be the last though. Dance is over until September and who knows by then if Afton will want to sign up again or if she will have found something new!

Either way I guess I don't mind. I want her to have fun and she really seems to enjoy dance!

This performance was at the old Lehi Jr. High and Afton was really excited to have both sets of Grandparents there to watch!




Once they were settled in their seats I took Afton into the gym with the other little dancers. It was fun seeing all the cute costumes but a little crazy with few adults to supervise. I of course wouldn't leave Afton in there for that long (she was #14) so I hung around and took some pictures.

At first the girls were sitting around, laying around and eventually running around. Running in circles, over and over and over.






After a little while an older girl came over and was able to get the girls to sit in a circle and play some games. Somehow Afton found a little pink feather (off a costume?) and that kept her more entertained than anything else.




My mom got some great shots of the performance!




Funny how that little pink feather made it on stage. I think it was stuck to her skirt. Hehehe

A couple of weeks ago a professional photographer came to take pictures of the girls. Here are some of the shots he got.





No comments:

Post a Comment