Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another recital

Another fun recital....

Afton was sick for a couple of weeks and missed dance class which means I missed then newsletter and the info. that her recital had changed locations. Saturday morning at 10:00 I called her dance teacher only to find out the recital had been moved to Provo. What if I wouldn't have called???

We took off, dress on, hair curled, blush a little heavy on one side, ballet shoes in hand and made our way to another fun performance. We made it to the Provo Beach Resort and once inside realized there were so many games and activities. There was a wave pool, a carousel, a tightrope, etc. Afton and Brett disappeared immediately for a ride.

I wasn't as worried about this performance (number 3) and didn't feel as stressed to get good pictures and video which turned out to be good because Brett's phone ran out of memory within the first 30 seconds of Afton going onstage and I didn't get any good shots! My favorite pictures were after the performance in her normal clothes!

Once Afton was done we took off, changed her clothes and went to explore this new area. We were right by the Riverwoods in Provo and there were cute little shops and restaurants to explore. We went to lunch, found a fun toy store but mostly Afton enjoyed playing in the fountains, riding on the little Harley, and getting her fortune from the freaky fortune teller.

After the recital we went home for a bit and then over to Thanksgiving Point and met Tim and Keeley who were visiting. We ate again, had some yummy ice cream and spent time running around, hanging out. Afton loves Keeley and was so happy to just walk around holding her hand.








No comments:

Post a Comment