Saturday, March 10, 2012

OMGosh Park

This park is scaaaary.....
When I showed the pictures to my mom she said,  "I'm not sure you'll want to take the boys (my nephews) there." We'll see....

Brett and I took Afton and there had to have been 100 people or more. Everything was covered in bodies and some of these contraptions are scary because they're so high off the ground. We packed a lunch and every now and then we'd have a little something to eat and then off to play again. It sure was fun!

The contraption in the last picture was great. It's a swing with two seats and as you swing you push the other person into the air. Brett and I tried it out and I got pretty high (not as high as Afton) - too bad we couldn't get a picture!










2 comments:

  1. Whoa!! It looks like a ton of fun for older kids, but you're right - scaaaaary for Afton and Harv!

    That last pic is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow! That looks pretty scary (and fun for kids) but totally scary for moms! I can't believe how big Afton is getting!

    ReplyDelete