It hasn't really snowed this year and it's January 7! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this winter so far but I know my little Aftee is dying for a snow day.
We woke up to a teeny tiny bit of snow on our lawn but by the time Afton and Daddy got outside it was pretty much gone. Sorry sweetie!
Afton still had fun though, she ate a little, made hand prints in some and tried to catch a few 'corn'flakes on her tongue! I think she's calling them snowflakes now but that's what they were earlier this year!
And Dad as we all know is in heaven just standing in the yard, no matter what the weather. I wonder what he was thinking about as he stared into the garden? More corn next year? A bigger plot? I'm glad I have my super warm BYU hat on?
And can I just say Thank You to my parents for my new Christmas gift??? I took all of these pictures (minus the first one) through my closed window, inside my nice warm house with my new telephoto lens!!!! Oh man am I excited. I feel like I am finally able to watch Afton and catch some of these moments without being right in her face. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my 50 mm but sometimes it's nice to have some distance between us! She didn't even know I was taking pictures!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment