Friday, January 20, 2012

Our day

I love days like today. No plans, nothing to accomplish. Just hanging out doing whatever we want. I don't always like days like today. Some days I look forward to dance or a friend's house or an errand but today.... it was great!

We started the day with Afton eating her favorite cereal while I worked on a project.

Later that day, while I continued working on the project Afton had fun making nests and snakes out of clay.

With the weather being so wonderful we took off (Afton on a bike with me jogging alongside) for the mailbox. We can take the Jordan River Parkway trail all the way there. We never run into anybody and Afton is getting so fast!

After the mail we made our way to the park where Afton obviously felt we had enough photos for the day. She is such a good sport!

Notice the sweatshirt change. The pink sweatshirt was good while we were playing inside but the black one is better outside because it has a hood. Makes sense.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She is getting pretty fast if you can jog along beside her!

    ReplyDelete