Here's me and my little brother Dan with jolly old Santa. I love the big hole in my mouth!!! I must be around 6!

Here are the Keetch boys minus Judd. Can you tell which one is Brett?

Some Christmas decor. I am really excited to have a shelf in my living room. I miss having a mantle and can't believe I put this off for so long. Thank goodness I bought it before Robert's closed down. I got a screaming deal!
Amazing advent calendar my mom made. She really needs to start a business. She is so creative and makes things that are so fun and interactive. Afton loved this magnetic advent. Although let me say we didn't take anything OFF. It was just too much fun having all the numbers there to rearrange and play with.
Having said what I did above about my mom you might understand how hard it is for me
to make things for her. I finally decided to make her a small calendar for her desk showing birthdays and anniversary's. It is 4 by 6 and each page slips into a small clear frame.

This crazy girl makes me laugh. I think this was outfit number 4 that day and it didn't stop there! She loves her purple tutu outfit and of course her special BYU hoodie from Daddy and you can't go around without a Santa hat during the holidays! Man she's cute! I just want to reach out and squish her!
And on a side note I was grateful for the wardrobe changes because it got her out of her pj's. I think she wore them non stop for about 24 hours!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment