I can't believe Afton is 3! Time definitely hasn't flown by but it's hard to believe how much she has changed over 3 years and how much she'll continue to change.
She is amazing and fun and makes us laugh. Brett and I are grateful for every minute and can't imagine life without her.
Afton was so excited this year for her birthday! She knew she wanted a pony party and of course I said YES!
It was freezing that day and everyone was nice to pull out coats, hats, and gloves to brave the cold weather.
We ate hot dogs, chips, veggies, and potato salad. We drank root beer and had cupcakes for dessert.
The kids took turns riding this cute pony and Afton had so much fun!
Afton reluctant to give up her turn and go to Daddy!
Watching the pony...
Amazing pony cake my mom made! Afton was so excited!
Cute polka dot balloons!
Enjoying a delicious cupcake!
One of the only moments with Afton actually wearing a cowboy hat.
Ahhhhh happiness...
With the pony gone and presents unwrapped, Afton is finally ready to go home.
Sharing the back seat with her balloons.
Afton was pretty dirty by the time we got home.
Adorable cupcake toppers! Thanks mom!

It looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that picture of her peeking through the balloons! LOL!