A couple of days ago as I was looking through the paper, Afton saw an ad she couldn't resist. She snatched it up, brought it right to me and was ready to walk out the door.
The ad of course was for Princess Celestia. She loves My Little Pony stuff and has wanted Princess Celestia for some time now.
I told her I didn't have enough money to buy it but maybe she could talk to Dad when he got home from work.
Well, Brett walked in the door and Afton walked over to him with the ad in one hand and her Bear Bank in the other. It melted my heart. She held both up to Brett and said, Daddy look, it's Princess Celestia and here's my money. Let's go.
Afton is getting so big. I feel like I am paying close attention to her every move yet she grows when I'm not looking. She learns quickly and seems to know something new every day.
I love that she understands the money she puts in her bank will buy her the things she wants and can also understand that sometimes I can't (won't) buy her something because it's too much money.
Yesterday Afton and I went into the gas station and Afton had some change in her pocket so she could buy a sucker! I loved it!
My little sweetheart is growing up and she is more fun than ever!
Afton is getting so big. I feel like I am paying close attention to her every move yet she grows when I'm not looking. She learns quickly and seems to know something new every day.
I love that she understands the money she puts in her bank will buy her the things she wants and can also understand that sometimes I can't (won't) buy her something because it's too much money.
Yesterday Afton and I went into the gas station and Afton had some change in her pocket so she could buy a sucker! I loved it!
My little sweetheart is growing up and she is more fun than ever!
Aww! What a little sweetie!
ReplyDelete